Monday, April 16, 2012

Food and Activity Planning Template!

I wanted to share an update from my post on Friday! I am happy to say that over the weekend I DID stick to my plans. I made it out of this week with a 5.2 lb. loss! 

I wanted to post a link to my menu template. I have been really happy and comfortable using it! I fill it out on Sunday, for the entire upcoming week. I use the multivitamin row as a check box for each day, to help me remember!

Personally, I actually deleted the first morning snack, because I eat a very early lunch with my current schedule, though this is how I would normally eat. Feel free to use the chart, and edit it to fit your needs!

Link:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B_VClOAuJplqT2w5UWlabElRd1U

I also started a new workout video this week, so be prepared for the first workout review to be posted in a couple of days for Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30, and the first recipe review will be coming out this week as well, with Lightened up ham and spinach quiche!

No comments:

Post a Comment